Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finisterre
Newcomer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-07-15

Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser Empty
PostSubject: Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser   Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser Clock_9Tue 24 Jul 2018 - 20:08

Well this is my first dive into the arcade landscape. I have found that I am obsessed with Sega Naomi Upright style cabinets. I have been on an endless hunt to add more to my collection. I currently have a Naomi Upright Universal configured for two player games, and an 18 Wheeler driving cabinet. I've been on the hunt to complete my collection with a Naomi Upright Shooting cab.

Confidential Mission, Ghost Squad Evo, Clay Shooting, Lupin the Shooting, House of Dead, Maze of Kings, Virtua Cop 3, etc are high on my list of things to find.

Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser 10587910

I'll eventually need to round out my driving cab collection too!
Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser Ourun-10

Crazi Taxi, OutRun2, Club Kart Prize, Jambo Safari, GTI Club 2, etc are all on my list at some point!

If you should so happen to be looking to get rid of either a shooter or a driving Naomi Upright cab, please consider shooting me a PM. The fun time is always finding the appropriate cost vs cost of shipping half way across the world. =]
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

Number of posts : 6438
City : Andenne
Registration date : 2005-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser   Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser Clock_9Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 11:14

Welcome!

Where do you come from?

The good thing with Naomi driving cabs is that once you have one, you can use it for all games, no need for multiple cabs.

I remember that Zitoun was selling a HOTD 3 cabinet. Maybe he still has it.

Finisterre
Newcomer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser   Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser Clock_9Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 15:43

I am based in Ohio in the USA. I spent the evening messing with the Control Panel inside, I have a steering mech for a Crazy Taxi here. The belt drive is a bit like a "Sunday drive" for some of the racing games. Drifting was odd on Maximum Tune for example!

I've been keeping my notes in a different forum if anyone is interested, I am happy to continue it here as well!

https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/6153-driving-initial-d3-in-an-18-wheeler-naomi-upright-cabinet-has-anyone-tried-and-d

I've been lurking reading this forum for some time now, and oddly enough a post with Zitoun mentioned is what ultimately made me sign up for an account. =]
https://www.arcadebelgium.net/t5487-trouvees-nuc-upright-racing-guncab-gun-kit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser   Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser Clock_9

Back to top Go down

Hi there from a MidWestern Ohio Naomi Upright Chaser
Page 1 of 1